Thursday, July 12, 2012

Song Of The Week - 07/13/12

It's officially one day until I am joined in matrimony with fiancee, and we couldn't be happier.  My only hope is that I don't choke up during my vows.  I may not have the heart of a poet, but I've done my best to condense my feelings into a few meaningful sentences.  As a treat to all of you, I've included a teaser of what will be said tomorrow afternoon.  "While I may not be perfect, I will always strive to make you happy, even if it means putting the toilet seat down and engaging in proper hygiene from time to time.  You mean the world to me, and even though I may get distracted by the occasional 49ers game, that will never change.  I love you.  Go Niners.  I DO!"

Peter & The Magician - Memory (Original Mix)

Stephen Fasano, formerly of nu disco outfit Aeroplane, and Pierre-Alexandre Busson, better known by his stage name Yuksek, are the brains behind Peter & The Magician.  After releasing the Twist EP in 2011 (also on Kitsuné), they've teamed up once again to deliver yet another indie dance classic.  Though talented producers in their own right, I can't help but feel that they perform best as a tandem.  Who knows, maybe in a few years we can look forward to a P&TM LP, but until then, I'll be busy making new memories with my lovely wife.



Links for The Magician
Facebook
SoundCloud
Twitter

Links for Yuksek
Facebook
SoundCloud
Twitter

Purchase Memory
Beatport
Juno

No comments:

Post a Comment