Thursday, April 26, 2012

Song Of The Week - 04/27/12

Next week a group of my fellow MBA students will travel to Argentina for a unique learning opportunity.  While I won't personally be attending, I've advised a number of them to put their negotiation skills to the test and try to reclaim the Falklands from Britain.  Furthermore, I've instructed some of the male travelers to wear black suits, black ties, dark sunglasses, and an earpiece.  If recent events have taught me anything, it's that it drives South American ladies crazy.

Sébastien Tellier - Cochon Ville

Have you ever wondered what an intergalactic disco party hosted by a raver Jesus would sound like?  Well, you're not alone, and you're about to find out.  French powerhouse producer Sébastien Tellier returns to the front lines of the indie dance scene nearly a half decade since the release of 2008's Sexuality.  So is his fourth studio album worth the wait?  Without a doubt.  Mr. Tellier has always been a top-notch maker of electronic music, and My God Is Blue represents his strongest work to date.



Links for Sébastien Tellier
Facebook
SoundCloud

Purchase My God Is Blue
Record Makers

No comments:

Post a Comment